I pretty much love Sea Breezes. They are my cocktail of choice for sure. They remind me of the beach and they are just so refreshing. I kinda love them too bc they are hot pink and look great with a lime wedge. My mother in law, Lee, introduced them to me years ago.
Saturday night we grilled out and had dinner out back. The menu was delish: steak, chimichurri marinated chicken, ceasar salad, roasted garlic new potatoes, grilled corn, berry shortcake, and wonderful company
I am a stay-at-home mom to almost 3 year old Harrison and 9 month old Lillian. I have been a social worker for the past 9 years and find a lot of joy in helping others. I am focusing my time now on my family and trying to navigate the craziness of my daily life (despite my desperate phone calls I am loving every minute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment