I had never really grilled by myself before, but it was pretty easy. I made a yummy teriyaki pork tenderloin, vegetable rice, and a great Italian salad. As you can see, the kids were not really into waiting for daddy to get home to eat, but once we were all eating they could not get enough. I look forward to all the fun meals we will have on the back porch now that warmer weather is here
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Watch out, Mamma's learnin' how to grill!
I had never really grilled by myself before, but it was pretty easy. I made a yummy teriyaki pork tenderloin, vegetable rice, and a great Italian salad. As you can see, the kids were not really into waiting for daddy to get home to eat, but once we were all eating they could not get enough. I look forward to all the fun meals we will have on the back porch now that warmer weather is here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love your monogram tray! =)
ReplyDelete