Harrison is turning three today. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone, but at the same time I feel like he has been with us forever. I am so proud to be your mom, Harrison. You make us laugh everyday. You are curious, inquisitive, sensitive, funny, happy, energetic, loving, snuggly, and just so much fun to be around. You look like your daddy, but with a lot of my personality.
My best friend Anna said the other day, "my very favorite thing about Harrison is that he loves him some mommy." It makes me tear up just typing that. You are still little enough that when you are hurt, or scared you always look for me. One day you will be grown and I will miss that. We are quite a pair and I love being with you. You made us a family and me a mommy, and I have enjoyed beyond words watching you be a brother. I can close my eyes and see hundreds of memories from the past three years. I look forward to thousands more. Happy Birthday my sweet little boy. I love you-mommy
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment