Monday, March 29, 2010

Like the son he never had :)

My dad sent Harrison one of his old space shirts that he wore while on his second space mission (STS-60). When Joe saw the shirt he was green with envy, and immediately exclaimed "I want one of those!!!" My dad was kind enough to track one down for him and Joe wore it to work as soon as he got it. Poor dad, Em and I really never thought those shirts were very hip. He had about a million of them in every color and wore them all the time (not cool when you are in 9th grade). Luckily, Joe really digs all the fun space stuff. Here is a pic of my dad wearing the shirt Joe has on while floating in outer space. Now that I am not in the 9th grade, it really is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment