Monday, March 29, 2010

Night Night Sissy

Thing 1 and Thing 2
Peek a boo, I see you!
"Ok, sissy you lay down and take a nap. DO NOT get up, or I will have to take your blanket away." Wonder where he has heard that!?!

One of the sweetest things Harrison does as a big brother, is that he loves to be the first one in to get Lillian when she wakes up in the morning. He runs in, climbs up to her crib, and says "good morning Sissy" and hugs her. This morning he asked if he could get in with her, so I put him in the crib. They were so cute playing in there. I actually vacuumed the whole upstairs while they played. Harrison was pretending to put Lillian down for a nap. She was happy just to have him playing with her. Love those two!

No comments:

Post a Comment