Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Emma

On Sunday one of my very best friends, Brittany Bass (and her husband Courtney), welcomed their daughter into the world. Emma Bailey Bass is the newest addition to our wonderful circle of friends. Brittany and I went to Meredith together, and I have had so much fun rubbing her belly over the last 9 months. Brittany and Courtney are happier than I have even seen them, and impressively calm for first time parents! Congratulations again you two
Monday evening, I got to go meet sweet Emma at the hospital
The proud parents
Sleepy head
It warmed my heart when I got there to see Emma in one of Lillian's newborn gowns.
I cannot believe my big girl was ever this tiny
Welcome Home Emma Bailey Bass!
“A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.”

Eda J. Le Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment