Monday, March 15, 2010

Pooped Out

There seriously needs to be a disclaimer about how much poop is involved with mothering. I am over it. Today was just way too poopy for my liking and I am not easily grossed out. Harrison is having some stomach "issues" and has gone about 27 and a half times. At soccer, I had to take him in the woods 4 times. Then we came home and I put Lillian down. About 15 minutes later I heard her awake so I went in to check on her. She had gone #2 and it leaked out her diaper and onto the crib sheet. Changing crib bedding is one of my least favorite activities. Before dinner we all played out in the yard. After dinner I noticed some dirt all over the floor, only it was not dirt it was DOG POOP all over my floor and kitchen chair bc it was on Harrison's shoes. I almost lost it! What in the world? I have more than met my poop quota. Time for bed. Ick...

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious. i only have one child, and am constantly amazed at the amount of poop that she can produce. how can a 10 lb person make 5 lbs of poop? i am shocked daily.

    ReplyDelete