I have had a love affair with purple since I was about 4 years old. I used to always want a purple themed birthday party when I was little. Still, over twenty years later I love it just the same. I like purple clothes, purple flowers, purple earrings, purple gum, purple soda, purple stationary, purple paint, purple pj's, purple cookies, purple socks, pretty much anything purple makes me happy
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Purple makes me happy
I have had a love affair with purple since I was about 4 years old. I used to always want a purple themed birthday party when I was little. Still, over twenty years later I love it just the same. I like purple clothes, purple flowers, purple earrings, purple gum, purple soda, purple stationary, purple paint, purple pj's, purple cookies, purple socks, pretty much anything purple makes me happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Purple is my favorite color, too. Color of royalty. Oooh, la la. There used to be a purple store in a mall I would visit when I was a little girl. You would have loved it! Everything was purple!
ReplyDelete