Joe was in the mood for turkey burgers, and now that I know how to grill the options are endless! I made a little Kate creation tonight. Lillian loves my baked beans, and Harrison has been begging to try tater tots (random I know, but I made him eat fruit first.) I made plain turkey burgers for the kids on wheat buns, and then on our burgers I topped them with fresh sauteed spinach and reduced fat feta cheese. They were out of this world. Give them a try sometime. A healthier alternative to beef and if I have to eat spinach I prefer to do so on a burger!
Monday, March 15, 2010
My kind of turkey burger
Joe was in the mood for turkey burgers, and now that I know how to grill the options are endless! I made a little Kate creation tonight. Lillian loves my baked beans, and Harrison has been begging to try tater tots (random I know, but I made him eat fruit first.) I made plain turkey burgers for the kids on wheat buns, and then on our burgers I topped them with fresh sauteed spinach and reduced fat feta cheese. They were out of this world. Give them a try sometime. A healthier alternative to beef and if I have to eat spinach I prefer to do so on a burger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kate -- This looks so yummy. I got another "burger" for you to try. Lance requests them nearly every week now. They are super easy. I buy the Morningstar (I think) black bean burgers, heat them in a pan and melt some cheese on them, put them on a bun with red onion and guacamole. Serve with sweet potato fries or chips and guacamole if you are feeling crazy :)
ReplyDelete