
Harrison's name is on his Easter basket, and I have been meaning to put Lillian's name on her basket. I decided to make a cute tag instead.


Look at all the fun tags and cards I made for Lillian's birthday party. Wow, the options are endless. I am a beginner and had a hard time choosing!

I made Lillian a homemade card from mommy and daddy. The first birthday cut-out was just perfect

Also, check out the fabulous water bottle labels my blogger friend Erin made for Lillian's party. It is the same owl from her invitation. What a creative idea. Thanks again, Erin!
So, my crafty neighbor Hope has introduced me to the world of Cricut machines. Oh my gosh! Thank goodness I do not have my own, or I might not ever leave the house. They are great for scrapbooking, making cards, tags, labels, etc. If you want more info. here is the link:
http://www.cricut.com/products/
No comments:
Post a Comment