I had to do a second floral inspired post to showcase all the loveliness going on at the Parke house. Sandra gave me all her left over flowers from her ACC party. My house smells like a garden. The front door is open, birds are chirping and the new green grass is poking up. I think when my kids are both in school one day I will work for a florist or at a nursery. When I went to get my new orchid the other day, I walked in to Atlantic Avenue Orchids and in the greenhouse there were about 800 orchids (literally). I imagine that is how Joe felt when he saw Avatar. The sheer beauty just blew me away. Now, if only I can keep them all alive :)
I am a stay-at-home mom to almost 3 year old Harrison and 9 month old Lillian. I have been a social worker for the past 9 years and find a lot of joy in helping others. I am focusing my time now on my family and trying to navigate the craziness of my daily life (despite my desperate phone calls I am loving every minute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment