I am way too tired to be creative tonight. My mom and I have shopped 'til we dropped.
It has been a great day. My dad spoke to Harrison's class today (will post pics later). Quite entertaining to talk to 3 year old's about space. My dad asked them if they knew were the moon was, most kids replied "at my house." One little boy did ask if my dad had seen a "meteor." That was impressive. Harrison told my dad in the middle of his astronaut spiel "I like your shoes Papa." I laughed out loud. The kids did seem to enjoy their new space patches though. Later in the day, Harrison asked my dad what he was going to be when he grows up-guess the astronaut stint really stuck with him ;) Harrison then informed us that he was going to hunt bears and ride surf boards when he grows up!
After my dad returned from his speaking engagement in Fayetteville he took Harrison on an "adventure" to the hotel pool. A big time favorite outing. Harrison put his face under and said, "Papa I put my face under water and almost liked it."
My mom and I checked out the new Trader Joe's as she is a professional Tarder Joe's expert. We then took Harrison and Lillian to the K and S cafeteria. My mom was a real trooper. We each pulled a highchair and held our trays at the same time-I so should have taken a picture of us. Quite a sight. Lillian got her first pair of shoes. They are pink with white polka dots-adorable!
Gotta get some rest. Tomorrow is the big pirate party. Aaaaarrrr matey!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment