
Last night was the Divine Consign Children's show. Seriously, there are few things that get me as excited as awesome deals on kids clothes. I live in Raleigh, NC-aka:the land of fabulously dressed children. With Harrison I spent a fortune and was forever scouring Ebay for killer deals. Once I had Lillian, my friend introduced me to the world of boutique consignment shows. I will never go back. Almost everything I buy is either brand new or in EUC (excellent used condition). Harrison gets things dirty just by looking at them, so barely worn does not phase me. I will gladly spend $20 for a $75 church outfit. It is awesome. Here are all the clothes I got (minus 2 ADORABLE brand new smocked newborn gowns for my friend having twins). I got everything for $200. 14 brand new items, including a Kate Mack bathing suit and Widgeon coat for next winter. I am still on a bit of a sale shopping high. You got to go early for a preview session last night if you brought a grandparent. Super smart marketing. You should have seen all those grandma's going crazy for smocked goodies! These mom's have the right idea. Here are the websites if you want to check them out.
http://www.dcskids.com/http://www.themonkeyexchange.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment