Sunday, February 21, 2010

In response to "Where does it all go?"


I regularly read the blog "Home Sweet Home," and today Erin asked "Where does it all go?" Great question. I totally envy her organization on steroids ideas (Erin, I want to chat once you have two kids one day-I clung to the label maker as long as I could-reference my Out with the old, in with the new blog.)

I keep a recipe/take out menu/restaurant coupons binder in the pantry. This is mainly for recipes that I print out.

Then, I have a binder that I keep on my desk with tabs for church, pre-school, holiday ideas, coupons, birthday parties, etc.

I keep a weekly calendar on the back of our pantry door and that helps me with our week at a glance. It also has a cork board section where I can hang reminders, birthday invitations, bills, etc.
As far as my grocery list...well, it is not too impressive. Before Lillian, I used to make a list that flowed with the way I walked through the grocery store and I had a pouch for coupons. Now, I keep a chicken scratch list on the side of the fridge along with a Real Simple shopping sheet, and it never fails I always forget something! Oh well-noone is starving.
For fun ideas visit:
http://thehofmannfam.blogspot.com/2010/02/where-does-it-all-go.html

http://thehofmannfam.blogspot.com/2010/02/whats-for-dinner.html


1 comment:

  1. look at you! i knew i wasn't the only person out there! great job and thanks for the shout-out!!!

    ReplyDelete