Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Genius

My mom and sister introduced me to the "wine cubes" at Target. Based on their reactions when I told them I had never heard of them, I have been living under a rock. They are on sale at Target for $7.99 right now for four. Such a great idea. I wanted the Sangria cubes but they were all sold out. They are perfect for going to the movies, sitting in your lawn chair, picnics, places you can't take glass, etc. Mom-wonder if we can smuggle them in our purses when we go shopping Friday? They are like juice boxes for grown ups!
While at Target hunting down wine cubes, I found these yummy soup kits. They were much healthier than canned soup. Today was a cold, rainy, yucky day. We like to do "Panera at home" sometimes on cold days. I usually make soup and mini grilled cheese out of a french baguette. Since french bread is too tough for my kids I made "squishy" grilled cheese for the four of us. I added diced ham to the soup and topped it with sour cream. It was a great rainy day meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment