Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busted

So, I was playing yesterday afternoon with the kiddos. I was cleaning up lunch and snuck a few bbq chips I had hidden in the pantry. I thought I was so stealthy. I came back into the play room and Harrison (snack hound) asked me what I was eating. I quickly replied, "yogurt" since that was what I was eating before my secret snack. He came and smelled me and said, "kinda smells like spicy chips or something." I just busted out laughing. I can't get anything past that little stinker.


Part 2 just occurred literally as I was typing this in bed; Harrison went to Carly's candy birthday party a few weeks ago and the leftover candy is in a bag on top of the fridge and Joe eats a few pieces every night before bed. I am typing away and Harrison walks in (we put him to bed 30 minutes ago)and starts telling Joe some stalling story and pauses and notices the soccer chocolate ball rapper next to Joe's bed as Joe is grabbing it to hide. Harrison says, "daddy, where did you get that candy. Is that from my candy????" Oh my gosh, my stomach hurts from laughing

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I died laughing after reading the chip story!! Love that kid.

    ReplyDelete