Our sweet neighbor Katie came over to invite Harrison to play on their trampoline. She is the best and I had to take her picture, because Lillian adores her. She actually reaches for her when I am holding her. She reminds me of myself when I was 13. She is more responsible and into kids than most college girls I know. Today Lillian had a stinky diaper and Katie said, "I will change her, poop really does not bother me Ms. Kate." On a side note, totally cute too when Katie holds Lillian as I am certain Lillian weighs half as much as her
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Sneak Peak
Our sweet neighbor Katie came over to invite Harrison to play on their trampoline. She is the best and I had to take her picture, because Lillian adores her. She actually reaches for her when I am holding her. She reminds me of myself when I was 13. She is more responsible and into kids than most college girls I know. Today Lillian had a stinky diaper and Katie said, "I will change her, poop really does not bother me Ms. Kate." On a side note, totally cute too when Katie holds Lillian as I am certain Lillian weighs half as much as her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment