Monday, February 15, 2010

Party in a Box






Harrison did not have school today. I was trying to get laundry going and beds made, and the kids were fighting over toys. I remembered that Lillian's gift from my parents came in a huge box and I had hidden it in the attic. Mommy saves the day! They had a blast. I think they played in the box for over an hour-well, we did have a few meltdowns over being bitten and Lillian "eating the fort." Thanks for the present and the box it came in Nona and Papa.

2 comments:

  1. Nuthin' better than a cardboard box! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you gotta maximize these things too. My Mom once bought a giant roll of bubble wrap for one of the kids for their birthdays. All the unwrapped toys sat there in a pile untouched while all the kids unrolled the BR and ran across it or rode their bikes over it! Simple things! If Toys R Us ever finds out about this, they'll shoot a missile at Post Office Etc.! -paulD

    ReplyDelete