Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lillian and the boys part 2

Lillian and Harrison had a play date today with my friend Amy's two sweet boys;Sam (4) and Ben (1). Lillian has no shortage of male suitors that is for sure. These two are both easy going mellow younger siblings. They were so fun to watch.
Harrison and Sam had fun eating blue yogurt and hiding from their brother and sister in the other room playing with cars, transformers, and other "big kid" stuff. Harrison was beyond impressed that Sam had bunk beds and that he was able to play by himself with the door closed. I reminded Harrison that if he quit being so mischievous, that he too could play with his door closed. My fingers are crossed.
Lillian hoping for some dropped goodies
No, I do not put product in Lillian's hair. She coated herself in fruit smoothie this morning when Joe fed her breakfast and I could not get it out. Crunchy is an understatement
Much unlike the older boys, Lillian and Ben enjoyed sharing toys back and forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment