Friday, April 23, 2010

You are my sunshine


Lillian checking out the leaves and pollen, just enjoying the fresh air
Have a seat


Mommy, there is something on my finger
I love the look of determination on her face. She was set on going up the stairs despite being told "no" over and over
No kidding, she climbed these all by herself. She is fearless like her brother
magnifying glasses are a BIG hit
Such a happy chick. I could spend everyday outside just kickin' it with this little lady.

Lillian and I hung out in the yard yesterday for two hours. I enjoyed just sitting back and watching her explore. She found so much delight in the simplest things; dirt, pollen, grass, mulch, bugs, her toes...
I find my self just in awe of Lillian sometimes. She has the most adorable disposition. She is happy and smiley and cudldy and just CUTE! She waves and says, "hi" to everyone that walks by. Her spirit radiates through her big ol' dimples. She is my sunshine!

1 comment: