Friday, April 23, 2010

Kids say the darndest things

Joe and I laughed to the point of tears tonight when we were playing with the kids after dinner. Harrison was trying to get Lillian off his stool, and finally threw his hands up and exclaimed, "whatever!" I had never heard him say that before. Then he was telling Lillian that the Spiderman toothbrush was his and not hers and grabbed it and said, "this is mine CAPICHE?"
We were also building fake cars with pillows and blankets (forts really, but tonight they were cars). Harrison had to leave the "car" to brush his teeth. When he came back I was lying on one of the pillows. He looked at me and said, "you messed up my car. I SO CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!"

Harrison and I were driving in the car and he asked me what my job was. I told him that he and Lillian were my job and explained a little further. I asked him if he thought I was good at my job...he said, "yeah. But, sometimes you just back talk me too much."

Harrison climbed on top of me this morning when we were waking up. He got all cuddly and said, "mommy, can I give you some sugar? I just love mommy love." AAAAWWWW. Melt my heart (the moment passed quickly bc he then threw a fit over his t-shirt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment