My friend Amy and I took the babies to play up at North Hills this morning. I totally understand why Raleigh keeps being voted one of the best places to live in the country. It is such a family friendly city. North Hills is a great outdoor shopping center. They have concerts on Thursday nights, a farmer's market on Saturday, and now summer activities for kids! Pretty cool...and I can't forget to mention free Starbucks coffee.
Monday, April 26, 2010
North Hills
My friend Amy and I took the babies to play up at North Hills this morning. I totally understand why Raleigh keeps being voted one of the best places to live in the country. It is such a family friendly city. North Hills is a great outdoor shopping center. They have concerts on Thursday nights, a farmer's market on Saturday, and now summer activities for kids! Pretty cool...and I can't forget to mention free Starbucks coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment