We stopped as soon as we got to Wrightsville Beach at our favorite little spot the Causeway Cafe'. Harrison and Katie had smiley face pancakes and I had fried green tomatoes-yum
The view from our balcony. Spring break was in full effect
Since Joe had to stay behind and work, our wonderful neighbor Katie came along and played with us
Whoever thought of putting a playground at the resort was one smart person. We played out there so much
My old friend Liz, and her daughter Eleanor met us at the beach along with their friends Jeff and Ava. Instant beach playdate!
On the way home we stopped at the NC Aquarium
Since Harrison was out of school all week, and the beach is only 2 hours away-we packed up and went to the beach for 2 days. It was so great to sit in the sand with my kids and watch the waves. Lillian ate her weight in sand, and Harrison was continuously pruney from the pool. It was a nice change of pace and the weather was just perfect. Unfortunately, we brought home the stomach bug, but at least we did not have it at the beach.
I am a stay-at-home mom to almost 3 year old Harrison and 9 month old Lillian. I have been a social worker for the past 9 years and find a lot of joy in helping others. I am focusing my time now on my family and trying to navigate the craziness of my daily life (despite my desperate phone calls I am loving every minute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment