Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Future Meredith Angels

We showed up and Lillian and Carly had on matching outfits!
Emma Bass (1 month), Claire Bedford (2 months), Lillian Parke (1), Isabella Freeman (2), and Carly Bedford (3)
Emma and Claire. Kinda fun to see because Harrison and Carly were almost exactly the same age apart as these two (same birthday's). I can only imagine all the fun times they will have ahead
My favorite part of this pic are the stickers that Carly placed all on Isabella's top. They kinda look like they came with it-maybe Carly has a future in fashion. Harrison can pick out the t-shirts and she can decorate them
I just had to throw in a few oldies. I have a million pics of these two. The group sure has grown in 3 years!


Along comes Izzy G.





One great thing about living near your closest friends....watching your kids play together. Emma joined the gang for the first time today, so I had to document!

No comments:

Post a Comment