For those of you that don't know, I babysat for the Graves family all through college and their children hold a huge place in my heart. The kids were in our wedding and we still see them pretty regularly. Harrison, Lillian and I stopped by yesterday on our way home from school. Savannah and Lily (16 and 14) were in New York for the Final Four and Mary Emma was at choir. Hugh (Hubert as I call him) and Kelly were home and we had such a great time hanging out with them. Harrison completely idolizes Hugh. He has lots and lots of sports memorabilia, cool shoes, a Razor scooter, etc. Hugh was sweet enough to push Harrison all around on his big kid bike. I remember the day Hugh was born, and could not even count how many of his diapers I changed. It makes my heart smile to see him playing with my son in such a loving way. I hope Harrison stays as kind and as loving with his momma as Hugh has!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
my little Hubert is all grown up
For those of you that don't know, I babysat for the Graves family all through college and their children hold a huge place in my heart. The kids were in our wedding and we still see them pretty regularly. Harrison, Lillian and I stopped by yesterday on our way home from school. Savannah and Lily (16 and 14) were in New York for the Final Four and Mary Emma was at choir. Hugh (Hubert as I call him) and Kelly were home and we had such a great time hanging out with them. Harrison completely idolizes Hugh. He has lots and lots of sports memorabilia, cool shoes, a Razor scooter, etc. Hugh was sweet enough to push Harrison all around on his big kid bike. I remember the day Hugh was born, and could not even count how many of his diapers I changed. It makes my heart smile to see him playing with my son in such a loving way. I hope Harrison stays as kind and as loving with his momma as Hugh has!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment