
Some of the neighborhood crew. Josh and Katie are the best. Josh gets excited to "teach" Harrison how to throw a baseball and I think Lillian's favorite person (other than me hopefully) is Katie

Our neighbor Colin climbs this tree like it is his job. Harrison has been taking notes.

Do you like the lunch smeared across his cheek? Such a boy

Unless it is raining, my kids and I have a picnic every Monday. We either eat at the park or in the yard. It is a nice way to make sure we get outside and enjoy the spring weather. Also, on Monday morning my house almost always looks like a tornado went through over the weekend so after I get it all back to normal it is nice to leave lunch crumbs outside. I had to be honest and fess up that is isn't all about the weather :) Today Katie and Josh joined us and we had fun sitting in the yard barefoot. Winston really enjoys the outdoor crumbs, so it is a win/win for all involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment