So, the Easter Bunny must have known that Harrison needed some new undies because he brought some new monster truck undies. Harrison is very into monster trucks. The "briefs" were from H & M (European company) and the picture on the package showed a very normal pic of little boys' briefs. Well, when Harrison opened them Easter morning, we were shocked to see the Borat-ish bikini briefs that came out of the box, YIKES! Of course, Harrison is oblivious and is all about them. My sister and I laughed so hard we had tears coming down our face. He asks to wear them every morning when I get him dressed. I am going with it, but it just looks so wrong! For now, they provide us with a good laugh.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
A good laugh
So, the Easter Bunny must have known that Harrison needed some new undies because he brought some new monster truck undies. Harrison is very into monster trucks. The "briefs" were from H & M (European company) and the picture on the package showed a very normal pic of little boys' briefs. Well, when Harrison opened them Easter morning, we were shocked to see the Borat-ish bikini briefs that came out of the box, YIKES! Of course, Harrison is oblivious and is all about them. My sister and I laughed so hard we had tears coming down our face. He asks to wear them every morning when I get him dressed. I am going with it, but it just looks so wrong! For now, they provide us with a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i am dying laughing too funny!
ReplyDelete