Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Space Challenge

I cannot wait for my mother to come and visit in a few weeks. She is the queen of figuring out room design. Maybe it is the fact that she has moved like 38 times in her life. Lillian's room is proving to be such a challenge with the new bed. I sold the glider and thought it would free up a ton of space, but it really didn't. I want Lillian to have room to play and at the same time I would like for it to still look somewhat cute. HELP, mom! I cannot wait to watch you work your magic. My be a perfect excuse for us to head to The Container Store.

5 comments:

  1. I have similar issues in Davis' room. It's just too small, and I've got one wall consumed by windows, and another taken up with closets. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a special day bed comforter set? Alice is getting my old day bed and I have no idea where to find something cute to put on it and even if it needs to be a "daybed" cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, just a twin sized comforter from Target. I just squish it all up in there (well that is when I actually make it up)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to obsess...so is it tucked in the back? it looks like it is folded over longways instead of where the normal head of the bed would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope, that is a ruffle. It is just tucked into the side by the wall.

    ReplyDelete