Sunday, January 29, 2012

Man, I love my man


On Thursday I had a mini-mom-meltdown. For the second time in a week I went to put on my shoes while rushing out the door and I could not locate the shoes I had in mind (and planned my outfit around.) I searched high and low and could not find them anywhere. Lillian takes all my stuff and I can never find it. She dropped my new iPhone and it's pretty case down the driveway, she trashes the contents of my purse, she empties out all her nicely folded drawers, etc. etc. I was having one of those "please stop messing up all my stuff/will I ever have anything nice ever again???" moments. I called Joe and just unleashed about the missing shoes and how the chaos of "stuff" was making me a crazy person. His first response was "well I am in the middle of a meeting, so let me call you back." Never good. Now all his co-workers know I am losing it, too. Awesome. I moved on and got over the missing shoes because we had a super busy day. That night at 10pm when I got home from my meeting at church and going to the store, I walked in to find this at the top of the stairs. My sweet hubs saved the day!!!! And, he had a sense of humor about it. He really does know me after all and that missing things drive me nuts. I am sure when Lillian is a teenager it will be ever worse than it is now. But, I just so appreciated that Joe "got it" and helped a sista out!
Love you babe

No comments:

Post a Comment