Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let the games begin...

This weekend Lillian showed a lot of interest in potty training when she saw Carsyn getting candy when she went on the potty. I love this pic of Carsyn providing Lills such great moral support. You can do it!
So, this morning I stopped by Target (shocker) and picked up a few supplies. Lillian has pottied a few times and toys with the idea occasionally but I wanted to wait until she was a little more interested.

Here she is, all smiles after a morning of staying dry. I had to negotiate letting her wear her new summer shoes. She promised to try and stay dry during nap. No accidents and it is almost 5pm.
Then, you throw in carpool...it is a real game changer. With a boy you can have them "go against the tree" with a girl not so much. I threw this potty in the car on my way out the door to get HLP. I was prepared when Lills had to go. Accident averted! Whoo-hoo. This is not for the faint of heart. I told Joe I was working on "the front lines."
I think I deserve a Starburst and a Skittle!

No comments:

Post a Comment