So...I finally caved and got an iPhone. Joe has been urging me for months. I was eligible for a free upgrade and now my new phone actually saves us $50 per month on my bill. Score. I am trying to get used to the new phone. It is a big adjustment. About the time I had decided the phone was totally annoying, I came across the cutest case. I got the case a few days later in the mail. I was in lurve...then the next day my kids dropped it on the driveway and it is all scratched up. Story of my life. Whatever, it is one more thing to add to the "in ten years I will have a nice _______ again" list.Saturday, January 14, 2012
Finally...
So...I finally caved and got an iPhone. Joe has been urging me for months. I was eligible for a free upgrade and now my new phone actually saves us $50 per month on my bill. Score. I am trying to get used to the new phone. It is a big adjustment. About the time I had decided the phone was totally annoying, I came across the cutest case. I got the case a few days later in the mail. I was in lurve...then the next day my kids dropped it on the driveway and it is all scratched up. Story of my life. Whatever, it is one more thing to add to the "in ten years I will have a nice _______ again" list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment