When we moved into this house seven years ago we made a master "house to-do list." The last item on the list was the countertop in the hall bath. Clearly, not a top priority but thanks to Pinterest I was inspired to finally make it happen. I have known all along that I wanted a white carrara marble countertop in that bathroom. I found a great deal on Craigslist and four days later it was finito. Turned out great.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Last item on the list
When we moved into this house seven years ago we made a master "house to-do list." The last item on the list was the countertop in the hall bath. Clearly, not a top priority but thanks to Pinterest I was inspired to finally make it happen. I have known all along that I wanted a white carrara marble countertop in that bathroom. I found a great deal on Craigslist and four days later it was finito. Turned out great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment