Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all

Fall is here.
I am loving having the screen door open in the mornings, thinking about what color chords I need for this season, burning spice candles, and most importantly baking lots of pumpkin bread!
Paula Deen sure does know how to make a yummy pumpkin bread. And, believe it or not, it actually was butter-free!
Kelly Graves made pumpkin bread every year when I used to watch her kids, and I used to look forward to her handing me my yummy foil wrapped loaf of love every October. She introduced me to the perfect marriage of pumpkin and chocolate. So, I like to add chocolate chips to my "punkin" bread. Try it sometime. I made several loaves and Joe and enjoyed staying up late and spending time like we used to cooking with no little people around. When we went to bed our house smelled so fantastically fall-ish. Happy fall y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment