Most of the kids were 5, and Harrison did a great job keeping up
Look at my "golden metal"
Time to watch daddy's race
The Peleton
How do I get my kids to sit for 40 minutes you ask? OREOS!
The sprint finish. Daddy won the race!
My two favorite cyclists! We will have to find more races that have kid events. It was so nice to be outside enjoying the cooler weather. Greensboro is a neat city, and not a bad drive. We even went to the Proximity after the race and had profiteroles and sorbet. I could have stayed and listened to the French music all day. Congrats, Joe! You rocked it out.
I am a stay-at-home mom to almost 3 year old Harrison and 9 month old Lillian. I have been a social worker for the past 9 years and find a lot of joy in helping others. I am focusing my time now on my family and trying to navigate the craziness of my daily life (despite my desperate phone calls I am loving every minute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment