Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School

Yesterday was Harrison's first day back to St. Mark's. I took this with my phone. Adorable. When I went in to get HLP, all the kids were dressed like Clifford. He was in the best mood, and very excited that they got Skittles for a treat!
This morning was Lillian's first day of pre-school. Harrison was so excited for her and was actually very lovey with her (man, may need to play the first day of xyz more often).
,
She looks so sweet, and unassuming!
This was the only backpack we have, and they asked for us to bring one large enough for artwork. It is almost as big as she is!

Katie even came to wish Lillian well. Thanks for getting up so early, Katie!

Well, today was Lillian's first day of "pre-school" at our church. Folks, it did not go well. She was pretty much hysterical. My sweet, easy going baby was not around today. They called me at Bible study to come and get here. Hope next week is better. I said, "hello," and the wonderful director said, "I think Lillian has had enough for today." When I arrived, she was sobbing "momma, momma, mommmmm" BROKE MY HEART! Who knows. At least Harrison is having a blast and happy as a clam. I will keep you posted on my little Petunia.

No comments:

Post a Comment