Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun in the snow with the Bedford girls





Joe has been so excited to meet Claire, and Harrison has been dying to play in the snow with his BFF Carly. Lillian was so cute checking Claire out. It makes me sentimental to see Lillian looking at a baby dressed in her old newborn clothes. Where has the time gone!?! How did Lillian grow so quickly. It seems like just yesterday. Harrison and Carly had a ball playing outside with their dad's. I love the pic of these two. I can close my eyes and picture the hundreds just like it over the past three years. Maybe one day (at their rehearsal dinner ;) I can make a cool collage.

2 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME pic of HLP with Carly. What a handsome little man he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Baby Claire looks like a mini-Carly!

    ReplyDelete