A large part of my daily life right now is potty training Harrison. Exciting I know. He has been somewhat pottying for about the last 6 months, but once I told him he could not play soccer this spring unless he wore big boy undies he is all about it and is doing awesome. I take my neighbor to ballet on Thursday's after I pick Harrison up. Joe is out of town so the kids and I were running errands after ballet. Harrison wore underwear to and from school in the car for the first time. He told me he "had to go" so in the pouring rain we detoured into Boston Market. It was almost dinner time so we stayed for some grub. We were there about ten minutes and Harrison had to "go" again. I carried Lillian in her highchair into the bathroom stall and she hung out in there while Harrison handled business. Bless her heart, she sat in her highchair in the bathroom at Boston Market three times. It was beyond funny. Those are the moments when you close your eyes and take a breath and "just go with it."
On a sidenote-Lillian is a much pickier eater than HLP was, but my girl LOVES her some home cooking. She pretty much ate my whole dinner at Boston Market. I feel very sorry for the nice guy who cleaned up after us (I did leave him a tip).
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can just picture LJP in bathroom while HLP takes his time. In the beginning, don't they take sooooo long to do their business.
ReplyDelete