Sunday, January 17, 2010

I caved...

I am new to this whole "blog" thing. All my friends have them and I have a list of strangers blog's that I read daily. People ask me regularly if I have a blog and seem surprised when I don't. I have many reasons why I have not had a blog up until now:
1. I barely have time to shower
2. You have to be super witty, and well that takes a lot of energy
3. Good blogs have people cooking with fancy pots and pans and clean counters. I have two children hanging on my legs, dog hair on my counters and use random cookware when I cook
4. My biggest reason is that I fear that I will have 912 typos and grammatical errors

I asked Joe what my blog title should be, and to my surprise he answered in about 2 seconds, "THE CURATOR!" I have never heard him call me that. He said, "well, you keep up with everything around here and you do like your house to look like a museum." I Googled "Curator" and here are a two of the definitions I found:

*A person who manages, administers or organizes a collection - at a museum, library, archive or zoo

*A guardian of a minor, lunatic, or other incompetent, esp. with regard to his or her property.

Kinda funny. So, here I go. My life if too sweet and blessed (and hysterical) to not share! Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment