Last Friday it was so beautiful out that we went on a bike ride around the block. Harrison discovered that our cul-de-sac had a new basketball goal. We sat and shot hoops for about 45 minutes and just had the best time. Harrison brought me the basketball and said, "mommy, did you know that is Micheal Jordan on the ball?" I asked him who told him that and he said, "Hugh." Yesterday I put on my running shoes and he said, "mommy, I really like the silver Nike Swoosh on your shoes." Where does he learn these things??? Today at Pump it Up he played air hockey with "big kids" and has talked about the cool kid with the "skateboard shirt." I grew up in a family with two girls and I am having the best time watching Harrison evolve into a little boy.
Marci and Darrell are taking him to the Monster Truck Extravaganza Saturday and we have been talking all about it. The last thing he said to me tonight after I tucked him in was, "mommy, do not let me forget to wear my monster truck socks that Nona and Papa got me when I go to see the monster trucks because they will match." The boy loves themed clothing and trucks what can I say!

Kate, what a perfect name for your blog! Joe's right; you manage it all, and very well. Even if you don't get to shower everyday! I love your background and your "wordle."
ReplyDeleteWe've gotten the tickets for Saturday and can't wait to take Harrison to the Monster Truck Jam (I'll also have ear plugs for all of us!). We'll stay as long as he will! Looking forward to it. Marci