Well, Joe left today for Miami (I tried very hard to hide myself in his suitcase). The day has been quite busy and comical. We went to the park after I picked Harrison up from school. It was 66 degrees out and just gorgeous. We met some old friends and new friends and had a lot of fun. Lillian laughed herself silly on the swings and Harrison enjoyed showing off his stellar bike moves. The kids are napping now (thank God) and then we are meeting up with Stuart and Maggie to play before dinner. Here are a few of my favorite moments from the day:
* Harrison: "mommy, I accidentally peed in the garbage can (I must mention that he told me this while I was cleaning up dog barf on my bedroom carpet)
* Mommy: "Harrison, please do not put your bare bottom on the Cheerio's container. It is just gross." Harrison: "mommy, there is nothing gross about bottoms and cheerios"
*I lost my debit card (Friday) and just got around to canceling it yesterday. UPS will overnight it but you have to be home to sign for it. I of course missed the UPS dude. He left a lovely note with my tracking number and when he would be back for the second attempt. I pulled it off the door and had it in my hand. I set Lillian down to clean up the pee in the trash can and it must have stuck to her since it was sticky. SHE ATE IT. No clue when the UPS guy is coming or how to get a hold of him. Fantastic
* Put Lillian down for her nap in a cute shirt, pants and socks. After 25 minutes of her not falling alseep I went to check on her. She was only in her diaper and shirt and was just happy as a clam. She took her pants and socks off all by herself. I am starting to fear that my sweet angel baby is going to have a mischievous streak.
That is all for now. I need to fold the laundry pile that I am sitting on top of. Joe, have a mojito for me! xoxo-KP

No comments:
Post a Comment