Aunt Milly and the kids spreading reindeer food out on the front lawn
Christmas Eve service with 4 kids (makes me tired just typing it.)
Pomegranate Sparkler
Lills and Carly
This is the last pic of Harrison for the night. He did not feel well so Joe took him home. Thanks goodness because he threw up shortly after. No reading 'Twas the Night Before Christmas as a family this year!
Lillian helping set up Santa's cookies
Maybe I don't like the way unwashed carrots taste after all
I am a stay-at-home mom to almost 3 year old Harrison and 9 month old Lillian. I have been a social worker for the past 9 years and find a lot of joy in helping others. I am focusing my time now on my family and trying to navigate the craziness of my daily life (despite my desperate phone calls I am loving every minute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment