Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A weekend in Charlotte

Camden and Lillian
Nice shot of Harrison pushing his sister.
Lillian dominating


I just needed to pause and reflect on how great it is that my kids can now entertain themselves on road trips. They are both very good little travelers. And a HUGE amen to the fact that Harrison now knows how to use headphones. Love it. When Lills is asleep he can watch his show or play Mobigo, and if he falls asleep I have a remote up front to turn it off. Genius.
This is us headed to the kids museum. Caroline (Marlo's niece) rode with me and was the best helper I could have asked for. She is such a sweet girl and Lillian adored her. I am now trying to convince Joe that we should adopt a 10 year old girl. :)
Carsyn and Lillian in the tub (remember they were born 9 minutes apart).
Harrison was in heaven playing Wii with the big kids
time for a tea party

No comments:

Post a Comment