Monday, February 28, 2011

Sprucing it Up

I am sort of known for my Craigslist resourcefulness. Joe has been gone non-stop, and the gumballs all over the yard were everywhere. I also wanted to get the yard ready for fresh mulch. So...I found an awesome father/son team on Craigslist and for $60 they cleaned my whole yard. They did not mess around. 42 bags full of dog poop, leaves and gumballs galore. Joe will be so excited that he can just enjoy his weekend and not have to be a yard slave. That is so worth $60 to me!
Then today, I found this watering can at Target. It is Smith and Hawken and copper, great find!
This is the new patio set I want for our backyard. We have a table with four chairs now and we are always short a few chairs. It is at Target and hopefully will be in my yard pronto (just need to sell the existing set).
There are always at least a few people hangin' in our yard and I have been trying to find a little bench. I just found this and think it is a great addition to my sprucing project!

No comments:

Post a Comment