Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Big "D" part 2

Em's birthday dinner at Neighborhood Services. It was fantastic! I see why Troy Aikman likes it so much. Happy Birthday to my favorite sister. I love you!
The weather was so nice, we could sit outside. Good food, lots of laughs, and great company.
Hello Reuben!
Fuel City Tacos-whoop whoop
corn in a cup-j'adore!
Only in Texas can you eat lunch at a as station while longhorns graze next to you.
Tacos and Dr. Pepper, of course!

Getting ready for the Super Bowl
This picture captures Texas...palm trees, windmills, power lines, and a truck!

I spent the weekend in Dallas with my parents for Emily's 27th birthday. We had such a great visit. Lots of yummy food and drinks, movies, beautiful 70 degree sunny weather, shopping, long talks, and I even met up with my old best friend from 3rd grade. Life sure is funny. I feel so at home in Texas. It is even more special to be there all as a family. This year is going to be a great one, Em ;) Stay warm xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment