The famous tea cups. Harrison picked out purple because "mommy loves purple."
The closing parade
We ended the night with it's a small world
Harrison and I flew in to Orlando the day before the launch, and met my dad for a little Disney fun. It was an interesting adventure given that Harrison was still recovering from a nasty bout with a stomach bug and had some lingering (frequent) potty issues. I think we used every restroom in the Magic Kingdom three times over. BUT, nonetheless it was such a great day. The weather was perfect. Sunny and warm but not sweaty hot. We completely winged the day, and proved all the researching to not be necessary. Harrison liked the Toy Story ride the best. My dad was such a great addition to a wonderfully "magical day."
I am a stay-at-home mom to almost 3 year old Harrison and 9 month old Lillian. I have been a social worker for the past 9 years and find a lot of joy in helping others. I am focusing my time now on my family and trying to navigate the craziness of my daily life (despite my desperate phone calls I am loving every minute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment