We love you!
My parents were supposed to come the day after Christmas, but with the huge snowstorm they had to delay a day. We had a wonderful visit and they got the kids so many fun gifts. I love that my mom still does stockings for all four of us. She puts so much thought and energy in to all her creative ideas. Even her gift wrap reflects our likes and personality. While here, my parents celebrated their 37th wedding anniversary. We shared a fantastic dinner at The Busy Bee Cafe'. The food was incredible, and the conversation even better. My mom and I hit The Container Store, Home Goods, TJ Maxx (I got a Kate Spade purse), and of course Target. Good times!
See you again soon mom and dad
xoxo
See you again soon mom and dad
xoxo

Seriously, I had to call Lance to see if he and Joe collaborated before snow day b/c he made an igloo, too. How random. Will post soon on my blog.
ReplyDelete