Monday, January 3, 2011

Laundry Room Vision

I so could use three washing machines! Laundry would be a breeze, and while I am dreaming I would like someone to put away the laundry, too!
I am going to incorporate a fabric curtain just for a hint of flare. Great way to cover up items on the shelf while giving a fun custom touch.
I considered the light blue washer/dryers, but ultimately went with silver.

ooh, la la. I LOVE this. Totally not practical at all for my life, but so pretty.
This is completely my vibe. Really like the doors hiding the w/d. Would be cute too with beadboard. I like the neutral pallet.
This is going in my "build a house" file/ Great layout. Yellow feels cheery and would maybe help my mood when doing laundry. I am not a big fan, but maybe could be in this space.
Ironing area, coat hooks, seating for my friends to sit and chat with me (or for me to sit and read a mag while laundering). I have that laundry basket, too!
I have been wanting a ribbon station, never thought about putting it in my laundry closet. Then you could have bins for wrap and gift bags.

1 comment:

  1. Um, yes please to all of those laundry rooms! Can't wait to see what you do to yours. I am completely inspired to do mine now. I actually have a pretty big laundry room for the size of my house, so just need to make a plan now. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete