Thursday, January 27, 2011

I sure will miss these two

Brother reading Sissy books before nap time
Lillian likes to point out all the body parts
Giggle Fest

I leave tomorrow for my annual Dallas trip. While I was packing Harrison said he would read Sissy her books. I sure will miss these two little love muffins! I will not miss waking up early, however :) It is such a wonderful feeling to have a home filled with so much laughter and happiness (and laundry, and dust, and dog drool, and poorly aimed little boy pee, and dirty shoes, and markers with no lids, and sippy cups everywhere!)
love y'all. be good for daddy
xoxo

My dad got me this last year in Dallas. I just hung it up, and it reminded me of all the super fabulous shopping that we will be doing this weekend. I cannot wait.
Packed the large suitcase, just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment