Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wine and Design

Anna, Kate and Brittany
My lovely painting...not so sure!
When I got home I had to wake Joe up to show him. He was seriously so excited. He made such a bog deal about my painting for days. He even kept saying how cute I was with paint all over my hands that would not come off. Maybe he prefers artists? :)
This is the picture I submitted. Had no idea how hard dentil molding and railings would be to paint. Man, and so many bushes! Next time I will have to photoshop them out!

Last Tuesday, six of us went to "paint your house night" at Wine and Design. http://www.wineanddesignnc.com/
My friend Amy pitched the paint your house event and it sounded like a great idea. We went, had a few glasses of wine and begged the professionals to help us rescue our house paintings. All in all they turned out well. The venue is adorable, and I am already planning on doing it again with my church ladies. Hopefully, we will paint something like a piece of fruit or a flower. I like the "wine" part a wee bit more than the "design" part.
Thanks for the invite Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment