Sunday, October 24, 2010

What we've been up to

Lillian has started to use the potty at night. She prefers to sit on it with clothes on, but has actually used the potty a few times. Don't you love her princess purse. She carries it everywhere.

Big Girl
Harrison and Lillian now like to move their chairs into my room and watch their morning show like this. Cracks me up. At least they are happy, and not hitting each other for a minute. Lillian wears all my hair bands as bracelets. I clean them all up about 47 times a day.
Wonder where she learned to pick her nose?
Pulling out all my lipstick is also a fun activity. Did I mention I sometimes feel like I am losing my mind during the 7-9am time slot? Curly hair is no fun without humidity. Lillian's gorgeous locks are kind of a pain now that summer is over. When she wakes up it is a frizzy ball.

1 comment:

  1. Two things: first, I am way impressed at Lillian's interest in the potty.
    Second, she is too cute in her little jeans and cardigan.

    ReplyDelete